S&D Blaze 5 Burner LTE Grill Built-In Natural Gas Grill with Lights
The back panel has been crunched in. We were able to pull most of the dent out. The pictures above shows the item with the original dent.
Feel free to call 334.777.2070 if you have any questions.
Blaze introduces an affordable commercial style grill that was designed with your outdoor BBQ challenges in mind. The LTE series takes things to the next level with a signature SRL LED accent lights and integrated halogen hood lighting. The Blaze 40-inch built-in gas grill is equipped with five (5) commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners that each deliver an impressive 14,000 BTUs of cooking power, for a total of 70,000 BTUs on the cooking surface. The 10,000 BTU infrared rear burner works great with the optional rotisserie kit for grilling versatility. Durable 8mm stainless steel cooking rods maximize your searing capability on the spacious 915 square inches of cooking space. Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition, backup flash tube secondary ignition and crosstubes ensure a steady, reliable flame with every start. The removable warming rack is an ideal place to keep bread and other food heated while you grill. The stainless steel heat zone separators allow for different cooking zones across the grilling surface. This adds to your grilling experience, creating separate zones that can be used for different styles of cooking. The flame stabilizing grid minimizes flare-ups while you enjoy your Blaze grill and the full-width drip tray makes clean up a breeze. Interior grill lights along with the signature red LED knob illumination system help you grill and entertain at night. The 304 stainless steel grill hood is double-lined to protect the outer layer from heat discoloration, keeping your Blaze grill looking shiny and new!
- 5 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners
- 14,000 BTUs of cooking power per burner, for a total cooking surface of 70,000 BTUs
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- Total grill BTUs equal 80,000
- Heavy 8mm stainless steel cooking rods maximize durability
- 915 square inches of total cooking space
- Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition system delivers a fast start every time
- Flash tube ignition and crossovers provide an alternate ignition option
- Removable warming rack
- Heat zone separators divide the cooking surface into individual temperature zones
- Flame stabilizing grids minimize flare-ups while adding a grilled flavor
- Full-width drip tray for quick clean up
- Double-lined grill hood protects outer layer from heat discoloration and maintains more heat